Bruce V. Lattyak, MD Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Lattyak is the founder of the Élan Clinic Plastic Surgery and Medspa. He began private practice in 2001, providing a wide range of cosmetic and reconstructive procedures, including hand surgery, breast reconstruction, and skin cancer treatments.
Dr. Lattyak is board-certified in both plastic surgery by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and otolaryngology by the American Board of Otolaryngology. In addition, he has received subspecialty fellowship training in facial plastic surgery.
Dr. Lattyak completed his undergraduate degree in Biological Chemistry at the University of Chicago. He graduated from medical school at the University of California in San Francisco. He remained at the University of California for his surgical training, where he completed his internship in general surgery and his residency in otolaryngology (head and neck surgery). He was also selected for a fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of California, Davis, in Sacramento California. Following his fellowship, he completed his residency in plastic surgery at the McGill University in Montreal, Canada.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Medical License, Medical Board of California (1997 – present)
- Registrant (licensed) in Plastic Surgery, Bermuda Medical Council (2006 – present)
- Registrant (licensed) in Otolaryngology, Bermuda Medical Council (2001 – present)
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital, Grass Valley, CA (2008 – present)
- Grass Valley Surgery Center, Grass Valley, CA (2009 – present)
- King Edward VII Memorial Hospital, Paget, Bermuda (2006-08, 2001-04)